Small Coach goodies and a wallet for dad!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My father has needed a new wallet, and since he just bought me a new car (my transmission was shot), I figured the very least I could do was let him pick something out. He has a fob, but this is his first 'real' piece. He preferred this over leather which surprised me. I wonder if men start off with sig too? lol

He carries very little with him and this is perfect.

[​IMG]

2. I also picked up some goodies for myself and one thing for my buddy (which of course I won't show hehe)

[​IMG]

3. I've been eyeing that wallet too!

4. ^ I'm so pleased I've been able to get both of my parents some small pieces. Mom won't carry a bag, but enjoys the wristlets.

5. And here is what I picked up for myself. I'm happy to have the wristlet, but would have preferred a glam tote :graucho:

[​IMG]

6. great finds and sweet of you to get your dad a wallet!

7. cute, so how much was the teal wristlet? i want one!!!!

8. I'll have to get back to you on the price. The receipt is upstairs and I have dogs on top of me currently lol

9. I love the teal one! Is that the wristlet or the mini skinny? Gosh I need to get to work on getting these items before they are all gone!

10. Gorgeous! Congrats!

11. That's the mini skinny. They had a wristlet in bronze but I passed on it. I like this mini (I don't normally use them) because it has slots for cards on the inside.

12. i'm sure your dad will love it! great finds for both you and him

13. Congrat's and your Dad will love that...My BF just went today to buy me the same Poppy wristlet for $26.00, great deal...Enjoy

14. Dad's wallet (for LL26) was $47.05
    Mini was $23.30
    and yes, the wristlet was $26

Thanks for all the comments!

15. HI,
    Congrats on the new car!!! What a nice dad!!!! Car problems are always such a headache!!! What a nice gift for dad!! I like the wallet. The Medium skinny and the Poppy tattersal wrislet are cute!!!! Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice