Small Classic Flap Colors

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone!

Sooo...like many others on this board, I'm patiently waiting for Chanel to release another fantastically lipstick red classic flap (not the reissue). I'm a thin, petite girl, barely reaching 5ft in heels, so I gravitate towards smaller bags. I currently love my little black E/W flap, but was thinking I want my red classic flap (when she finally calls out to me from a store shelf, hopefully sooner rather than later) to be something other than an E/W. I've been under the assumption that I could get a small classic flap, that being the 9x5.5x2in bag. however, I was looking in the reference library and noticed that there are no colored small classic flaps! Everyone stocks up on the colored mediums, but the only colors I saw in the smalls were black and white (maybe a beige).

So, my question is...do the colored classic flaps get released in the small size (9x5.5x2)? Or is everyone else on this board just prefer the mediums and jumbos instead?

2. ^ I saw an orange & red before. I believe colored flaps are usually seasonal.