Small Chloe C Double Carry Bag - Motty Grey or Nut

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    Has anyone got the new small chlow C double carry bag in motty grey or the embossed croc nut colour? I'm choosing between the two. I'd like to use it in all seasons and I like both! The embossed croc looks more scratch resistant but possibly too light for Winter use? Anyway, any feedback on what people think of this bag (colour, type of leather, size) would be much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Sarah

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  2. I would vote for the nut.

To me the bag itself looks very classic and the embossed croc is perfect for its style.

3. Probably way too late, but I love the Motty Grey!

Did you end up buying?

4. I’m definitely going to get either nut or Motty grey. Still torn. The nut in moc croc is probably more hard wearing. The grey might go better as an all seasons bag and maybe more casual as less shiney...

5. I agree with you, I think the grey is easier to wear year round. I am drawn to the mock croc but I just can't get myself to do it. Maybe during sale season. I have my eye on the emerald green mock croc Tess. :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice