Small Chanel Birthday Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! My birthday was this month, so I bought myself a small present! This was also my first real boutique purchase, everything else I've bought from Chanel was either from online or from a department store since there aren't any Chanel boutiques in my state (I took a day trip, lol).

I have no patience for super long reveals so I'm just gonna put all the photos in one post!

I was actually pleasantly surprised at the kind service I received at Chanel at Madison Avenue since I walked in wearing jeans + I look fairly young + my purchase was relatively inexpensive for Chanel. (When you compare my one pair of earrings that I bought to 4k bags, lol.) I do have another pair of Chanel earrings that have dangly false pearls but I really wanted a smaller pair of classic looking CC's, and am glad I found these. The photos don't do them justice at all because every time I try to take a close up the shine just all blurs together on my cell phone camera! :smile:

Attached Files:

• ch1.jpg
      ch1.jpg
      File size:
      9.3 KB
      Views:
    • ch2.jpg
      ch2.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • ch3.jpg
      ch3.jpg
      File size:
      10.5 KB
      Views:
    • ch4.jpg
      ch4.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
    • ch5.jpg
      ch5.jpg
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
    • ch6.jpg
      ch6.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Beautiful!!!:woohoo:

3. Congrats! They are beautiful:heart:

4. So lovely! Congrats and happy birthday!

5. Congrats, they look great! Happy belated birthday!! :party:

6. Truly beautiful! Happy birthday!!

And as an aside, I need to comment on your lovely hair!!

7. Happy Birthday!!!! Great Choice! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

8. Lovely!! Happy birthday!!

9. Really cute earrings! Happy birthday~

10. Beautiful earrings! Happy birthday!

11. Happy birthday and congrats on your beautiful earrings :smile:

12. Congratulation & Happy birthday!!
    Yours is so pretty! hope to find same one. May I ask the item number code on tag and price if you don't mind me asking? TIA!! :smile:

13. Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day trip in NYC!

14. Happy Birthday! & Grats ma'am :smile:

15. nice and happy birthday!