Small Cambon tote??

1. Can you all help me out, please? I'm going to Hawaii in a couple weeks & am looking for a tote to bring along for camera, wallet, water, etc. I found a small Cambon tote on eBay (from a trusted seller!) & cannot make up my mind. It says it is 7"x8"x4.5". I'm not too good w/ measurements (wish i could see it IRL) but that sounds pretty darn small to me. Anyone have one, seen one...what do you think?

2. the smallest cambon tote is pretty small, reason why i didnt get it and some others have it on here

3. small is really small, medium is actually too small for me personally.

4. Thanks Swanky & missbabydolce! I did let the auction go. I actually took a piece of paper & scaled it to the size of the bag & WOW, that is a small bag! hehe

5. Here are some picture of me with my small tote if this helps! It is small but it carrys my wallet, camera, keys, makeup bag, ipod, & agenda!

2913.jpg 2915.jpg 2917.jpg
  6. small is really tiny - its not good for everyday carry in hawaii~ you should look the the medium (sometimes known as small but most resellers use the terms - small / medium / large whereas Chanel boutique call the small something else and med=small, large=med~~~ I think!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice