Small but still fabulous collection ^_^

Mariah said:
AHH i have that blue optic coach bag! i have never "met" someone else with it. would you perhaps know what its "official" name is? i got it before i was REALLY into purses and i have no idea...

i also love your mc shirley

I noticed you had it too :P I too have neither "met" anyone with the same bag. To be honest I have no idea what it's official name is either... Coach hobo??
It was sold out here when it came out and I HAD to have it...Finally found it in Vegas and my mom bought it for me for my birthday...think I used it 3 times since then :shame:

Loganz said:
Lovely collection - the multicolor monogram bags have grown on me over the years; now when I see them I think wow I wish I had one.

I really like yours and I love the matching wallet.

can't wait to see pics of your new blue paddy - I have only seen catalog pics of that one - please post when you get it.

When the MC line came out to be honest I thought it was hideous..slowly it grew on me and then I had to have one......then another ;)

I will definetly post pics of my new "baby paddy" when it arrives :biggrin:

kimmy said:
oh i too love your mc shirley - I so want one of those ;)

The shirley was a rush purchase and although it's very chic and somewhat practical (can be used as clutch, wristlet, or around the shoulder) it is VERY small :sad2:
NOTHING fits in it..the shape is short and rectangular..
It has a zipper and a buckle and so is very limited to what can be placed inside.
I wished I had got it in black instead as well...

bagz_galore said:
I noticed you had it too :P I too have neither "met" anyone with the same bag. To be honest I have no idea what it's official name is either... Coach hobo??
It was sold out here when it came out and I HAD to have it...Finally found it in Vegas and my mom bought it for me for my birthday...think I used it 3 times since then :shame:

i believe its the coach optic signature clip hobo..

nice collection!

I see you have a white Shirley bag. I think I'd like one of those. My other love besides bags is cruise ships. That bag would be perfect for a trip on a ship or to an all inclusive where you just need something small. Perfect size. It's just beautiful.

bagz galore what a truely amazingly classic taste << i adore that!!:love:

that coach back bag (isnt it? i am not sure its laying flat) MY GOD!! Its beautiful!! i've always wanted a back bag from coach.. but never did :cry:

the gucci is super cute :amuse:

and although i am not a fan of LV.. i love the small one with pink flowers << sorry i am not good with names! :lol:

vanilla_addict said:
bagz galore what a truely amazingly classic taste << i adore that!!:love:

that coach back bag (isnt it? i am not sure its laying flat) MY GOD!! Its beautiful!! i've always wanted a back bag from coach.. but never did :cry:

the gucci is super cute :amuse:

and although i am not a fan of LV.. i love the small one with pink flowers << sorry i am not good with names! :lol:

Thank you ^_^
I just recently added a Chloe paddy to the "family" I will take a photo of that soon :lol:
Yes the Coach back pack was actually my first designer purchase ever :biggrin: