Small but loved collection

Wow, you definitely have a very diverse collection (though it seems LV has become a dominant brand, lol!), and I love every piece!!! Your muse is fabulous! Is that the peacock blue color from 2012? I like the pop of bright color with the RM.

Can't wait to see how your collection grows.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank u :smile:)))))

Stunning! My dream collection includes most of these. I'm new to the forum and am totally inspired by you guys. Nice collection!

Beautiful and classic collection each piece is just stunning. I love the colour of your muse.

Love your collection!! The prada is one of my fav ..

Gorgeous bags.:smile:

Bags are gorgeous and puppy is so adorable!!

Wow what a great collection! and cute pooch (:

Thanks guys for all of ur lovely comments.:smile: New updates coming soon.:smile:

Very nice.... Understated elegance! Love the prada Saffiano lux tote... I have the smaller version....

You have some AMAZING pieces but the one pic of your puppy is the best in the collection.

very nice collection!

I love your collection :biggrin:

Love your Alma it is so gorgeous! As well as your other pieces!

Thanks. 😚😚😚

A beautiful collection.

I am new to the site and I have been spending my time in this area - drooling over all of the beautiful collections. I feel like a kid watching other kids eating their ice cream while I am waiting to go to the ice cream parlor.

Thank you for sharing.

A beautiful collection.

I am new to the site and I have been spending my time in this area - drooling over all of the beautiful collections. I feel like a kid watching other kids eating their ice cream while I am waiting to go to the ice cream parlor.

Thank you for sharing.

I understand that feeling. I was just like that when I first started to build my collection. The excitement of looking at all the beautiful bags and the hope that someday i get to collect some of them. Don't worry i'm sure u will have ur own lovely bag collection as well. :smile: Thanks for watching.

Love your collection! You've got a nice mix of brands!
The croc celine is gorgeous!!
Love your Chanels!! Is the one above the mini???
Very classic LV pieces!! Especially love the multicolour milla!! =p