~~Small but "Jeweled" Instant Reveal!~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    So I was at Macy's today paying my bill. And of course I had to check if any lovelies were on sale in the Coach department. The whole wallet and wristlet display case was 30% off and an additional 15% with my Macys card and the poppy's were marked down to $138. I scored the Jeweled Raspberry Medium Skinny for $24 bucks! :yahoo::yahoo:Here she is! Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Beautiful!!

3. That is so beautiful! I want one! Congrats!

4. Thanks ladies

5. Ooh love it, so jealous! Congrats!!

6. sooo cute! i have this huge mini skinny (or medium skinny as u said!) in 3 colors and it is one of my favorite accessories ever! they hold so much hope you get a lot of use out of it =o)

7. Lucky you!!! The Raspberry Medium skinny is very cute!!!

Congrats!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Super pretty, I want one of these! Enjoy!

9. Congrats. Super cute.

10. Lovely. Really nice!

11. beautiful I think thats my fav of the jeweled colors :O)

12. Thanks ladies i love the color. Now i want the ziparound in teal im going to check the outlet. Thanks for all the comps!

13. Super cute, love it!!

14. They are so pretty that I wanna collect all the jewels just like the satin amanda collection :smile:

15. So pretty & great price too!