Small but I love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have spotted that fake Alma TWO miles away. Look at the bottom of it for God's sake!

I don't mean to stir up trouble here, but why is this person allowed to remain on this board without offering some type of explanation for her obvious lies?? I belong to several other purse boards, and let me say that if this occured on ALVA (Authentic Louis Vuitton Addicts), this girl would be GONE!
:rant: :yucky: :censor: :mad: :sick:

chihuahuaqueen said:
I could have spotted that fake Alma TWO miles away. Look at the bottom of it for God's sake!

I don't mean to stir up trouble here, but why is this person allowed to remain on this board without offering some type of explanation for her obvious lies?? I belong to several other purse boards, and let me say that if this occured on ALVA (Authentic Louis Vuitton Addicts), this girl would be GONE!
:rant: :yucky: :censor: :mad: :sick:

Let's see, stole pics from an ebay auction, stole pics from ioffer, I would bet some of those pics in the original post are also from ioffer, elaborate lies covering her tracks....the list goes on and on. :rolleyes:

livinluxuriously_Lila said:
I think she's a troll! She lied about the pleaty, and pretended to have received a perforated speedy from her husband, the pics of the speedy came off of ioffer.:mad:

I am sorry, but aren't you the one who lied about a stolen bag, AND you stole pics from an ebay auction? Talk about hypocrisy. :lol:

Everlong said:
the alma and pleaty are definitely fake and the mulberry looks like vinyl...good start though...

I wanted to tell her about Mulberry but I didn't want "ruin" her. I also saw her other threads so I knew it doesn't add up.

for speedy perfo :http://www.ioffer.com/i/NEW-Louis-Vuitton-Perforated-Speedy-30-Fuscia-PERFECT-11911257
for "juicy" :http://www.ioffer.com/i/Juicy-Couture-Leather-Baby-Fluff-11942561

Thread:http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/my-hubby-just-called-and-hes-got-suprize-16931.html

This girl is obviously a compulsive liar. Why she's a member here is beyond me. She should be ashamed of herself.

Seriously, did she think out of a couple thousand members of this board that nobody would notice her photo stealing, pictures of fakes in her collection, etc.? How dumb does she think we all are??

devoted said:
I am sorry, but aren't you the one who lied about a stolen bag, AND you stole pics from an ebay auction? Talk about hypocrisy. :lol:
I didnt lie about my purse being stolen, and I also didnt lie about the pictures, I never said that it was my own picture. If you dont know the facts then why even post such a ridiculous comment.:censor::censor:

It was sabz66 that was accused of stealing pic's off ebay. Where infact she didnt steal them, it was just to see the "L" in Louis vuitton the way tye pic was taken. She replaced the pic and all hell went wild about her still pic's.

As for the stolen bag with 10K cash in it, i dont recall the person that did that.

devoted said:

Bag Fetish said:
It was sabz66 that was accused of stealing pic's off ebay. Where infact she didnt steal them, it was just to see the "L" in Louis vuitton the way tye pic was taken. She replaced the pic and all hell went wild about her still pic's.

As for the stolen bag with 10K cash in it, i dont recall the person that did that.

THAT'S who I was referring too, not sabz66 or whoever. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.