Small but "cute" instant REVEAL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I love butterflies, and my favorite color is blue. So, when I saw this cutie Cosmetic Pouch in "mint" condition at a great price, I couldn't resist! I love it, and the Seller said she custom painted it. The enclosed "thank you" card from the Seller was also a nice touch!!! Thanks to the great Authenticators here on PF!!!!! I wiped her down with baby wipes, and I am so happy she is in beautiful condition!!

Attached Files:

2. I'm in awe!!!! beautiful, congrats

3. Thank you!!!

4. oh wow thats so unique and beautiful love the butterflyies

5. Thank you, while looking for a cosmetic pouch, I had no idea I would find one custom painted!!!

6. What a beautiful work of art! Truly unique! LOVE the butterflies, and the cosmetic pouch! Congrats!

7. That looks really good! Congrats!

8. Big congratulations! Butterflies are like my favorite thing too. This is just lovely! Those blue butterflies just make that Cosmetic Pouch. :woohoo:

9. How cute! Congratulations! Wear it in good health!

10. Beautiful!

11. Thank you all !

12. Wow, just a beautiful piece.

13. What an awesome find!...love the blue butterflies.....reminds me of the show Believe!

14. Thank you very much!

15. Very pretty, congrats!