Small buckle satchel reveal!

Lovely lovely bag congratulations and enjoy - i have no idea why it is on the site as a mans bag..my OH got an email about it..and said but it looks like a girlies handbag have they got it wrong? He was quite miffed about the email like it had insulted his manliness..this from a man who has 14 mulberry bags albeit mainly travel bags lol

Thanks, I'm just waiting for the rain to stop pouring so I can take it out! In the small size I definitely think its a woman's bag. The large looks to be pretty big, though I haven't seen it in real life, so its probably a bit more unisex??

Thank you, Pessie. :smile: I am looking forward to see, touch and sniff that bag irl. ;)
Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Ludmilla - it's not heavy, it's not super lightweight either, I think it will be fine to carry all day. The leather isn't bare like NVT, but it doesn't feel or look "processed" if you know what I mean. It's not as shiny as the leather was on the bays I saw IRL, nor as stiff. It feels very nice to touch.

Reactions: madmadmo
The large is 40cm wide i think huge!!!

Yours looks pretty large anyway can we have a modelling shot on for size? Btw i have to click to see pics now since the site came back?

Hope I'm doing this right, I've got builders in at the moment and the house is a mess, with furniture all stacked everywhere so sorry for the dodgy photo. If you click on the photo it gets bigger.

Thanks again everyone, I just love this bag, but I'll shut up about it now :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope I'm doing this right, I've got builders in at the moment and the house is a mess, with furniture all stacked everywhere so sorry for the dodgy photo. If you click on the photo it gets bigger.

Thanks again everyone, I just love this bag, but I'll shut up about it now :smile:
Awww bril thank you its a perfect size now on my wish list...only thing on there

U
It looks lovely - I'm looking forward to seeing this one in real life as the leather looks lush.
Enjoy her Pessie
The leather's lovely, I like the little details in the hardware too. The short strap fits easily over the shoulder, which is great, my only slight criticism is that the long strap could be longer. I'm 5'6" and it sits on my hip x-body. For someone taller it might be a bit too short to wear x-body.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 266