Small buckle satchel reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been dying to see this since I saw the first pictures. No sign of it in my local store so I took the plunge and ordered it online. I'm thrilled with it. The leather is fabulous, thick, soft and supple. Brilliant size for everyday. Here are some pictures. I totally recommend this bag :P. my pictures don't do it justice!

Attached Files:

2. Another:-

Attached Files:

3. Another

Attached Files:

4. The back

Attached Files:

5. Inside there are 2 small slip pockets and a larger one at the front

Attached Files:

Mayfly285 likes this.
  6. Congratulations :smile:

7. All the pockets are lined in suede

Attached Files:

Mayfly285 likes this.
  8. Thank you, I'm delighted with it, it's exceeded expectations :biggrin:

Attached Files:

Mayfly285 likes this.
  9. It looks amazing. Congratulations.

10. Congrats! I love it. :smile: This is definitely the most interesting of the new bags imo. I'd love to see it in oxblood too!

11. Looks good this is on my wish list,love the 2straps.well done.

12. gorgeous pessie!!!!! am super jealous :loveeyes::loveeyes:

13. Lovely bag, Pessie. I am looking forward to see it irl. Do you think it is a heavy bag? How does the leather feel? Like NVT or more like the more processed leathers (e.g. polished buffalo)?

14. Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Ludmilla - it's not heavy, it's not super lightweight either, I think it will be fine to carry all day. The leather isn't bare like NVT, but it doesn't feel or look "processed" if you know what I mean. It's not as shiny as the leather was on the bays I saw IRL, nor as stiff. It feels very nice to touch.

15. Lovely lovely bag congratulations and enjoy - i have no idea why it is on the site as a mans bag..my OH got an email about it..and said but it looks like a girlies handbag have they got it wrong? He was quite miffed about the email like it had insulted his manliness..this from a man who has 14 mulberry bags albeit mainly travel bags lol