Small Black Toilet bag $369 BIN or BO

1. What is the official name of that bag, and when was it released? Is it still made? (btw, I notice it's already been BIN'd) ... ;)

2. I was too late...client was in my office talking nonsense and because of him I missed it! ~sadness~:shrugs:

3. Those pesky clients!! :smile:

4. Congrats Chi!

5. Thanks but I am not keeping it. I BINed it for another PFer who I knew was looking for it.

6. I got all excited and it was already gone.:hysteric:

7. Chi, so nice of you!!!!

8. Chi - can you please tell more about it? Like, what is the official name of it, what year(s) was it produced, etc?

9. I don't know much about it, I just know that someone was looking for it so I called her and told her and offered to BIN it for her because she was not in front of her computer. I think it is new for this season. There have been some threads about it so that ishow I knew she was looking for it. Maybe search the word "toilet case" in the bbag subforum?

10. AWWW....So cute!!

11. Yep, that is cute! I'm glad it's going to a PFer!

12. She listed a brand new one this morning and I snapped it up. They are expensive, but too cute.

13. ^^^OMG! Congrats! I want one so bad but I can only buy from sellers in the US~ I don't have Paypal anymore!

14. Very cute ... I wish the stores here would carry more of the accessories. They're missing a whole segment of the market ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice