Small Black Patent Betty - Look for her SOON

ZANDZ

Mar 23, 2007
I have decided that I just DO NOT need to keep my small black patent Betty so I'm dropping her for return today back to NAP. She was part of the recent sale and only $750.00 so I'm sure once they process the return she'll be back on the site soon so check for her.

I hope someone here will pick her up and enjoy!!

index.jpg

I have decided that I just DO NOT need to keep my small black patent Betty so I'm dropping her for return today back to NAP. She was part of the recent sale and only $750.00 so I'm sure once they process the return she'll be back on the site soon so check for her.

I hope someone here will pick her up and enjoy!!

index.jpg

Cough Sputter, what's this Need word floating from your finger tips girlie? It's WANT, get it? As in I WANT my pacifier (errr purse) NOW.:P

Cough Sputter, what's this Need word floating from your finger tips girlie? It's WANT, get it? As in I WANT my pacifier (errr purse) NOW.:P

I always think the same when ever any other posts here reference a NEED, if you NEED a black bag you can get on at Target right! But I want the baby Paddy in Bois and I want the black Bay. I really think it's more of where the H*LL will I put them all? I also have a mini want obsession with LV.