Small Black leather Oblique or Small Burgundy leather Book Tote....

pikake28

Apr 26, 2018
Hello Dior Book Tote aficionado!

I just purchase the Dior "Around the World" book tote and personalized it. I am now thinking of the small leather book tote....if I do go forward with this crazy idea lol, I can't seem to decide on the black oblique small or a burgundy color NON oblique book tote. I like things subtle and although the oblique is subtle and striking on the large tote...I am not sure if it's to much on the small one. Where as the simplicity of just having the "Christian Dior" name on a rich color might be striking on a different perspective. Such a hard decision....especially when I can't see the bag side by side.

A little background on my "love of bags", I am a Bottega Veneta aficionado, I do have some prada, Gucci, Tom Ford, Valentino, Loewe bags as well to name a few. As for Dior, the Around the World book tote would be my 1st and this leather tote would be my 2nd. I like the size of the small tote which I feel has the versatility of many uses...more so then the Around the World tote.

Any thoughts from you would be welcoming and much appreciated! Many thanks in advance and look forward to your reply...

Hello Dior Book Tote aficionado!

I just purchase the Dior "Around the World" book tote and personalized it. I am now thinking of the small leather book tote....if I do go forward with this crazy idea lol, I can't seem to decide on the black oblique small or a burgundy color NON oblique book tote. I like things subtle and although the oblique is subtle and striking on the large tote...I am not sure if it's to much on the small one. Where as the simplicity of just having the "Christian Dior" name on a rich color might be striking on a different perspective. Such a hard decision....especially when I can't see the bag side by side.

A little background on my "love of bags", I am a Bottega Veneta aficionado, I do have some prada, Gucci, Tom Ford, Valentino, Loewe bags as well to name a few. As for Dior, the Around the World book tote would be my 1st and this leather tote would be my 2nd. I like the size of the small tote which I feel has the versatility of many uses...more so then the Around the World tote.

Any thoughts from you would be welcoming and much appreciated! Many thanks in advance and look forward to your reply...
I like the black Oblique. The logos make the bag very interesting, but are subtle at the same time.
1589557503_M1296ZWSO_M900_E01_ZHC.jpg