Small Birthday Reveal

The card slots are really tight like a previous poster mentioned. .but I don't really need to remove cards on a frequent basis.My debit card I kept in the slot behind the middle section from where it's easy to take it out.

Attachments

• IMG-20160412-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20160412-WA0026.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 475
My thoughts:
Not too heavy and fits comfortably in palm.
Easy to open and close
Easy to get cash out.
Good for bags like favorite mm
CONS
Coin slot tight ..should slide coins out.
Card slots tight. ..should apply force to get cards out but since my Sarah OM was same I'm used to it..it will loosen over time.
Colour:I got fuschia as my 6 key holder in RB is showing slight discoloration and I feel wallet will be used more...so dark colour better.
Mine was brought in Paris for 365 euros.
My friend got 9% tax off..so price lesser in the end.

Thanks to everyone on forum for their honest reviews and beautiful pics.very helpful.Glad to be a part of this community.
Oh and can anyone explain the code SP0116 on my wallet.thanks in advance.

Gorgeous! Congrats. I fairly new here just getting the hang of the date code. I think the SP means Made in Spain but I'm not 100% sure about that hopefully someone else will confirm or correct? The 0116 means that it was made in January 2016.

Wish you good luck with this, maybe you have a better wallet in manufacturing than I had. For me to much cons for a wallet costs 365€ and for this big brand.

Love it!! My b-day is the 13th so we are both April babies! The wallet is stunning and thanks for all the detailed pics. I was deciding b/t this one and the Rosalie. Enjoy her!