Small birthday month haul

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who's here for a reveal?

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      834.1 KB
      Views:
  2. HERE! :popcorn:

3. Here! Can't wait to see!

4. Not much of an audience, but I won't drag it out.

Last weekend was my birthday and today I visited the boutique and couldn't help myself but got these cuties. Oops I did it again while I said to myself no more Chanel brooches and necklaces. But I didn't have camelia brooches of cloth :smile:
    Bonus for the blue brooch: the rhinestones can't fall out as they're underneath the plastic.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  5. And this long necklace was purchased a week before my birhtday.

Attached Files:

• 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      760.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Very cute! Happy birthday!!

7. Lovely Chanel haul! Happy belated Birthday

8. Beautiful haul and Happy Birthday. :love:

9. Great haul! Enjoy!!

10. Wow I love that CC brooch!

11. Love your haul!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

12. Happy birthday [emoji257]

13. They are all gorgeous! I would love a cc brooch in the near future! Congrats and Happy Birthday to you!

14. AMAZING!!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! Love all of them!!! however that blue crystal one is too enticing. Do you mind sharing price and code when you have a chance?

15. Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great time. That's a gorgeous haul. Love all of them. But that cc brooch is genius!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice