Small Betty in Black or tan?

I don't have any chloe bags yet - having ordered two bays from theoutnet only to realise that they are just not me. I have however fallen for the small betty and would love one in either black or a tan colour (Jenova's small betty is divine). I realise that they are no longer made so so assume I would never get a new one - is ebay my only option do you think? I am firmly attached to the Mulberry sofa but have never said anything about another brand :graucho:. Any pointers of where to look for this elusive small betty would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I can see you!

Someone just found a Large Betty in TKMAXX (unknown location) but I think that you are going to have to look for a second hand bag, probably from Ebay, as they have been out of production for quite a while now. I would expect to pay quite a bit for it as they are popular.

The Betty has become very popular - and so the prices have gone up - Its weird - it wasn't the most popular bag when it was in production - but now - everyone wants her!

I'd check EBay - there have been several listed. Also Bonanzle - but most of the sellers there tend to be in the US - although there are some from the UK.

Pop anything you see which is interesting on the Authenticate This Chloe Thread - and the girls will check it out for you.

There is a Black Betty on EBay at the moment - well it was there yesterday - haven't looked today.

Most of the ones I've seen have been in reasonably good condition - which is brilliant. I've also seen a couple of wrecked ones.

The other option - check TK Maxx as Jenova said - someone bagged one in their local store.

TK Maxx sell their bags online - and have Miu Miu, Prada etc., so its definitely worth a shot -

http://www.tkmaxx.com/

Hi - the black bag you have had authenticated is just perfect! There is also a chocolate one on ebay at the mo in perfect condition (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beautiful-Chl...Bags?hash=item4399919527&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14) that hasn't yet been authenticated but is exactly the same as mine and words cannot describe how much I love it ! The size of the medium is just right IMO - get a Betty - they are delicious! It is my first Chloe but hopefully not my last. mere girl x

Hi - the black bag you have had authenticated is just perfect! There is also a chocolate one on ebay at the mo in perfect condition (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beautiful-Chl...Bags?hash=item4399919527&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14) that hasn't yet been authenticated but is exactly the same as mine and words cannot describe how much I love it ! The size of the medium is just right IMO - get a Betty - they are delicious! It is my first Chloe but hopefully not my last. mere girl x

Are you sure that one is Chocolate? It looks paler to me???

hmmm....sorry ...mine is a lot richer brown ...I do apologise... the last few photos do make it look alot lighter. On the tag where it looks like 'tan' (although blurred and difficult to tell)...my tag says '196' and chocolat is written below this. sorry.. mere girl xxx

just put mine on the table next to lthe computer screen....doh! oops - nothing like chocolate! What is the colour of the bag in the listing?? Is it tan??? Thanks, mere girl x

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I am fighting myself to resist the black one because it is very expensive. I will probably hold out for something cheaper as I'm not in a big hurry.

So to Lescoy, Jenova, meregirl and bagmadbags - I don't know whether to thank you for enabling me or to scold you. I have cracked under the pressure of my lack of willpower and bought the medium black Betty. Can't wait. This will be my first chloe and I am already banned.

Well done Bluecat - you will love it! I have been using my Small Fox Betty for the last few days and may well succumb to a Medium one too soon. Betty is calling my name (but so is Edith a bit). Remember not to tell on me!!!