Small Betty clunker....but I liiiiiikkkkkkkke

i ordered the chocolate from the bg website when it first went on sale but then found the black the next day for even less at another nyc store and since i have so many brown bags decided the black would work better for me. i'm going to return it to the store i just haven't had a chance and now we're going to be away so i definitely won't get there until january which gives you time if you decide you still want it!

i don't know if this makes it easier or harder for you but i am actually surprised how much i love this bag! i really bought it on a whim because of the sale and it's become one of my very favorites. in fact i can't take it on the trip and i'm a little sad because i'll miss it! :shame: it's just a really fun and kinda cool style...

You hold onto that thought. I should get my points tomorrow and will try online. If they sell out perhaps we can work something out and have the SA call me when you return yours at NM, hence I can apply my points with him/her? You paid 920 dollars right?

Your a doll thank you so much, I'll keep you posted.

Hmm...I'm not really feeling this one...but if you love it, then you definitely should get it!!!

Gulp we'll see? NYCMOM I bought the purse and thankyou for all of your offerings. My sister has the bigger version of this bag in black and I so love it on her. Hope I feel the same and chocolate is my favorite color.

congrats! i hope you love it as much as i do!

Okay I went to NM today (left a message in the Bay thread), I was also dying to see the bag I purchased on line since I've never seen it IRL.

At first I thought it was the medium Betty satchel, just without the chains, although it was in the correct patent chocolate. While I was digging the color, my mother and I were horrified over the size. Then I saw the actual purse but in the raisin color (reddish brown?), full price I may add and was estatic over my on line purchase.

It's everything you all said, especially NYCMOM. Its bold, tough chic and yet light to carry. I'm in heaven! I think it's coming tomorrow.

Thank you fellow addicts for the heads up and the encouragement. I'm so pleased. However I must be on purse ban for a serious 5 months, I MUST>:roflmfao:

I love this bag - I bought it on sale in chocolate (it seems to be a reddish brown in real life, though) from BG online. I carried it over the holidays - got lots of compliments and honestly, it is my favorite bag ever!

I love this bag - I bought it on sale in chocolate (it seems to be a reddish brown in real life, though) from BG online. I carried it over the holidays - got lots of compliments and honestly, it is my favorite bag ever!

I told all my sisters and BF that this is my most favorite bag ever and I have about 6 other bags that are literally gorgeous but my Betty is the one that makes me smile and dream about her the most.