Small Bayswater

https://www.mulberry.com/ca/shop/wo...ck-small-classic-grain-with-silver-components

Looking for reviews on this bag.. I got a small zipped bayswater initially but that seemed too big for my daily use. I want to use this as an everyday bag and for travelling (infrequently though).. or should i invest in something else from mulberry?

I have a small bays, the quilted version. I prefer this over the standard one, as the shoulderstrap is attached at the back of the bag (not the sides) which I prefer. It is pretty roomy for a smaller bag And it is in the sale too...

https://www.mulberry.com/ca/shop/wo...ck-small-classic-grain-with-silver-components

Looking for reviews on this bag.. I got a small zipped bayswater initially but that seemed too big for my daily use. I want to use this as an everyday bag and for travelling (infrequently though).. or should i invest in something else from mulberry?
Have you considered the mini zipped Bayswater? I think a zippered bag is always easier to Access than a flap bag. But it might be too small for your purpose.

Have you considered the mini zipped Bayswater? I think a zippered bag is always easier to Access than a flap bag. But it might be too small for your purpose.
I am considering that too. Either that or the small bayswater or the amberely satchel. I think the small zipped bayswater is too big for my needs. A mini bayswater or amberely satchel might be better. I don’t have any store nearby to check how amberely looks and if it is easy to open and close the bag. I have quite a bit of international travelling and I need a bag that isn’t too big but still holds more than just a wallet and keys.

Reactions: EveyB
I am considering that too. Either that or the small bayswater or the amberely satchel. I think the small zipped bayswater is too big for my needs. A mini bayswater or amberely satchel might be better. I don’t have any store nearby to check how amberely looks and if it is easy to open and close the bag. I have quite a bit of international travelling and I need a bag that isn’t too big but still holds more than just a wallet and keys.
Mini zipped bayswater*
I am 5ft 7.. i don’t want the bag to look tiny on me either! Lol. Having a hard time deciding.

Reactions: EveyB