Small Bayswater

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a small bays, the quilted version. I prefer this over the standard one, as the shoulderstrap is attached at the back of the bag (not the sides) which I prefer. It is pretty roomy for a smaller bag And it is in the sale too...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Is access easy to things in the bag?

3. yes of course.

4. Have you considered the mini zipped Bayswater? I think a zippered bag is always easier to Access than a flap bag. But it might be too small for your purpose.

5. I am considering that too. Either that or the small bayswater or the amberely satchel. I think the small zipped bayswater is too big for my needs. A mini bayswater or amberely satchel might be better. I don’t have any store nearby to check how amberely looks and if it is easy to open and close the bag. I have quite a bit of international travelling and I need a bag that isn’t too big but still holds more than just a wallet and keys.

EveyB likes this.
  6. Mini zipped bayswater*
    I am 5ft 7.. i don’t want the bag to look tiny on me either! Lol. Having a hard time deciding.

EveyB likes this.
  7. I am 5’8” and The mini zipped looks good on me. It’s not tiny

Sidra Khan likes this.