Small Bayswater Satchel handles

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me if they have the floppy handles problem on their SBS and if they do anything to solve it? My bag is 2 1/2 years old and now the front handle won’t stay up. The padlock slides down and swings from the centre of the front handle. It’s a shame there isn’t an additional strap for holding them up like the Cara has. Sometimes I don’t mind but I’d really prefer it to look the way it was intended. Is a bag scarf the answer?

2. The handles on mine have started to flop over some but I’ve embraced it. I’m now actually training the back handle to fold down some.

Katinahat likes this.
  3. Mine flop, but I cross the handles over together at the top and they stay upright for some time

4. I think the “flop” is unavoidable, tbh ... I find the padlock swinging down very annoying - I’ve moved mine to the rear belt.

Sunna likes this.
  5. The rear belt? What do you mean?

I moved my clochette to the side expanding strap so it doesn’t interfere with the opening and closing of the bag.

Mayfly285 likes this.
  6. That’s what I meant (albeit put very badly!) The “rear” but was because it’s behind me when I’m carrying it, but it’s actually the left side strap! ‍♀️