Small Banner in leather and house check

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Hi. I'm usually in the LV forum but thought I'd check out Burberry. I'm looking at the Small Banner in Leather and House Check and was wondering if anyone has this bag? How do you like it? It looks really nice. I like the mix of the solid leather and check pattern. It will be my second Burberry. If anyone has any experience with this bag id love to hear .
Thank you ☺

I purchased one, and had to exchange it due to it being faulty. I sent my boyfriend to go get my new one, and surprise surprise, faulty again.
There were issues with the inking, scratches, one had the handles bent and the other had hardware which wasn't properly attached.
A lovely bag, but I just couldn't love it because of the quality issues. I returned my second one and went straight over the road to Chanel and used the cash there instead.

I purchased one, and had to exchange it due to it being faulty. I sent my boyfriend to go get my new one, and surprise surprise, faulty again.
There were issues with the inking, scratches, one had the handles bent and the other had hardware which wasn't properly attached.
A lovely bag, but I just couldn't love it because of the quality issues. I returned my second one and went straight over the road to Chanel and used the cash there instead.

That's disappointing. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm thinking about shopping around some. Looking at Chanel too. Not sure if they have anything in the price range though. Only have about $1500.00 to use. Thank you. ☺