small bags

I love my Mini Sac 'Miniature Speedy', it's so cute and a great going out bag if you only need to take a credit card, cell phone, keys, lipstick and a powder compact with you.

Btw, this is the bag I've been getting absolutely the most compliments on! :love:

Attachments

• MiniSac.jpg
    MiniSac.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 78
Chaneller said:
I love my Mini Sac 'Miniature Speedy', it's so cute and a great going out bag if you only need to take a credit card, cell phone, keys, lipstick and a powder compact with you.

Btw, this is the bag I've been getting absolutely the most compliments on! :love:

I never liked this bag until seeing it with the long cross body strap. So cute. I would never buy one though - I need a ton of room in my bags!

Chaneller said:

42887-small-bags-minisac.jpg

That looks good!

Looking at my Mini Sac always makes me, my fiancé and my friends smile, like the bag would scream out loud 'I wanna be a real Speedy when I grow up!!!' any second. :lol: :lol: :lol: So charming!

I wish LV would make one in Damier too. :love: