small bags

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i love tiny bags and huge bags. this is a thread about small bags. do you like the mini hl sac from lv

2. That is one LV I can honestly say I will never buy.

3. hmmm cute for a 10yr old (although I wouldn't get it for a child) but seems kinda useless.........

4. I had both the black and white mc mini hl. I ended up selling both. Not functional enough for me to justify the cost.

5. Not worth the $ IMO. I;d rather save up and get me the Damier Speedy!

6. It's cute..but too pricey for small bag IMO.

7. its okay..not great. i have it in mc black and use it as something to separate things i want on hand immediately in my big bags. i also used it alone once during an evening out. its cute to look at though..hahaha...=D

8. I had a monogram mini sac a few years back and ended up selling it for a speedy 25, which I ended up selling for a speedy 30 down the line lol. The mini sac is a cute bag, but I didn't have much use for it. It basically fits your keys, a compact, and a cell phone.

9. I don't have mini HL but have heard people say it's useful when worn with a long strap.

10. I Love Mini Speedies....They Are Fun!

11. I have a mono mini HL and I love it! :love: It's the cutest little thing! I usually take it with me to the movies and to the airport when I need to pick someone up. Lately, I've been running to the airport alot to pick up relatives and family so the HL has been seeing the daylight quite often.

I also have a damier ribera mini which is quite small and I use that as my evening bag. But I think these 2 will be the only small LV bags I'll ever own. They are pricey for its size but I just couldn't resist and the price keeps going up anyway.

12. edit: double post

13. it's real cute with the long strap and worn across the body!

14. I loved my white MC mini hl...I wish I would've kept it now.. I bought it back when it was $360...

15. I have one and it is small but I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice