Small bag for going out / nightlife

crush

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Miami, FL
Needing oppinions of a cute small handbag for night time.
I recently moved to Miami and have been enjoying the nightlife, going out and eating. I have never been one to carry a bag at night (affraid of sitting it down and leaving) . Normally i just carry my money with me and no purse. But i go out so much and meet up at spots before actually going out that i need a small purse to put money, id, camera, lipglosses and phone in.

What do ya think? I have no certain brand in mind yet. I normally go with Louis but it doesnt matter. And i am wanting to spend no more than $1200, prefer less though.

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
The North Pole
A pochette is a great idea. If you have a small, thin digital camera it would work just fine. I bring mine out with me quite a bit, it fits all my essentials.

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
LV wapity will fit everything including a camera and it's cute in multicolore, black or white.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/boutique/index.jsp?brand=3689&brandName=&catId=home&navChild=cat20071

Price is $695.00

I just bought this bag at NM.....this is the link for eluxury. I've been looking for a small bag that can be both casual and dressy AND it doesn't look like every other clutch out there. There is a slight sheen to the leather. Comes in different colors. I can fit a phone, camera, reading glasses, lipstick, BUT not my big wallet. From your history of not carrying anything - I think the size will fit your needs.
No chain strap. Oh well. Marc Jacobs does have this style-ish with a chain strap - gorgeous! No the Mika - but another model.

Good luck

crush

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Miami, FL
Thanks for all the replys so far! :heart: I org thought about the lv pouchette. I like the size of the strap. I def want a strap or handle. That way i can hold on to it and not lose it lol. So im staying away from clutches.

I really want something with a fun color or something with a little attitude. ;) I like the MJ bag dcblam posted. I wish it came in dif colors though.
I dont really want to go with anything in the borwns or anythign that goes with brown because i dont wear much brown or neutral colors. More bright colors, black, white, silver, etc.

I actually had bought the LV miroir speedy and pouchette at once but returned the puchette..too much silver at once. hee hee.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Thanks for all the replys so far! :heart: I org thought about the lv pouchette. I like the size of the strap. I def want a strap or handle. That way i can hold on to it and not lose it lol. So im staying away from clutches.

I really want something with a fun color or something with a little attitude. ;) I like the MJ bag dcblam posted. I wish it came in dif colors though.
I dont really want to go with anything in the borwns or anythign that goes with brown because i dont wear much brown or neutral colors. More bright colors, black, white, silver, etc.

I actually had bought the LV miroir speedy and pouchette at once but returned the puchette..too much silver at once. hee hee.
crush -
the MJ w/the strap DOES come in different colors.....there's an orange w/purple trim and a lemon color with a purple trim.....poke around if you're interested....visit the MJ subforum and I think they have the different colors posted.
Good luck

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
I'm voting for the Marc Jacobs Party bag, good news, it's only $395!!!

Raspberry

Also available in Clementine.