Small Antigona and a 12-inch laptop

Mitte

Feb 19, 2012
Hi all :smile: Having gone off Mulberry last year (Coca's designs are pretty nice, just not for me), I'm looking for a new go-to bag for work. Saint Laurent Shopper has no zipper, Celine's Belt bag is a bit too impractical and Balenciaga's designs are a bit too busy for me. They are all gorgeous bags, though! So after 3 months of browsing the internet I've locked my eyes on Antigona.

The thing is, the medium is a bit too bulky for my needs so I would love to get the small Antigona. I always carry my laptop with me so the bag would have to accommodate it. I have a Macbook 12-inch which is considerably smaller in width than Macbook Pro 13-inch or Macbook Pro 11-inch.

Does anybody have a Macbook 12-inch and small Antigona? Does the laptop fit inside the bag? *fingers crossed*

I don't think it would fit! Or at least, you wouldn't be able to get it in without trying to force it through. I think it's due to the structure of the bag, the opening is actually not that large. I think it might be best to go with the medium!

I just noticed this thread and wanted to let you know that I have a small Antigona (which I absolutely love) and I can fit my MacBook 12 in it, but it slides in and stays in the center. I can put other items on either side of it. Not sure if it is the same laptop you have, mine is rose gold. I believe it is the only Apple laptop available in rose gold.

I have a 12 inch macbook and the very top sticks out a bit so I can't close it. It's a super thin laptop too so it slides all over the place. But if you put other stuff in it to prevent it from sliding I think it'll be okay. It has fallen out of my back while I was driving before though haha.

Thank you everybody so much for the replies! I think I will be adventurous and buy the small one and then just hope the MacBook won't slide out :biggrin:

When I've taken the blunge I'll post pictures of the fit here :smile:

I'm wondering the same thing! I have a 13" Macbook Air and need a bag it would fit in, I'm afraid the small Antigona might be too small and I'd need to go for a medium instead.

I know it’s an old thread but does anyone have an update on wether a 13inch laptop would fit. I’ve seen the measurements of a small ant and I’ve measured my laptop and going by the measurements it should fit but I’d rather hear from someone with the bag!