Small Antigona and a 12-inch laptop

Mitte

Feb 19, 2012
Hi all :smile: Having gone off Mulberry last year (Coca's designs are pretty nice, just not for me), I'm looking for a new go-to bag for work. Saint Laurent Shopper has no zipper, Celine's Belt bag is a bit too impractical and Balenciaga's designs are a bit too busy for me. They are all gorgeous bags, though! So after 3 months of browsing the internet I've locked my eyes on Antigona.

The thing is, the medium is a bit too bulky for my needs so I would love to get the small Antigona. I always carry my laptop with me so the bag would have to accommodate it. I have a Macbook 12-inch which is considerably smaller in width than Macbook Pro 13-inch or Macbook Pro 11-inch.

Does anybody have a Macbook 12-inch and small Antigona? Does the laptop fit inside the bag? *fingers crossed*

cosmickitt3n

Dec 23, 2016
I don't think it would fit! Or at least, you wouldn't be able to get it in without trying to force it through. I think it's due to the structure of the bag, the opening is actually not that large. I think it might be best to go with the medium!

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
I just noticed this thread and wanted to let you know that I have a small Antigona (which I absolutely love) and I can fit my MacBook 12 in it, but it slides in and stays in the center. I can put other items on either side of it. Not sure if it is the same laptop you have, mine is rose gold. I believe it is the only Apple laptop available in rose gold.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I have a 12 inch macbook and the very top sticks out a bit so I can't close it. It's a super thin laptop too so it slides all over the place. But if you put other stuff in it to prevent it from sliding I think it'll be okay. It has fallen out of my back while I was driving before though haha.

Mitte

Feb 19, 2012
Thank you everybody so much for the replies! I think I will be adventurous and buy the small one and then just hope the MacBook won't slide out :biggrin:

When I've taken the blunge I'll post pictures of the fit here :smile:

msjojolow

Sep 5, 2016
Melbourne
Hi there! Just wondering if you got the bag and had any pictures of the macbook 12 inch in it? I'm considering getting the same bag and using it as a work bag :smile:

DiorKiss

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I'm wondering the same thing! I have a 13" Macbook Air and need a bag it would fit in, I'm afraid the small Antigona might be too small and I'd need to go for a medium instead.

Ajf915

Dec 7, 2018
I know it’s an old thread but does anyone have an update on wether a 13inch laptop would fit. I’ve seen the measurements of a small ant and I’ve measured my laptop and going by the measurements it should fit but I’d rather hear from someone with the bag!