Small and Medium Agendas..sorry yes another ?

LVBaby

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I know there are numerous threads about this and I have probably been to every one..lol With that said, along the way I kind of got confused. Does the small agenda and medium both use the same size paper refill? Thanks in advance.

Kate spade small refills also fit the small agenda too. I think the full year refill is around $23.00. I use the LV refills, but I like the Kate Spade expense sheets for work expenses - so I put them in there as well. I got my expense packet refills on sale at Belk for $3.00.

No- there are different refills for all sizes (mini, small, medium, and large). For the small, the year refill costs $55 and the quarterly version (full page per day) is $62.

i have filofax and they are great - much cheaper than lv. the pocket sized filofax fits in the small lv, not sure about medium sizing though...

Thank you...this is so helpful..I was looking badly for the chjeaper Medium refill..but at the same time I was so worried that the size would not fit. THank you for sharing the information ^^ yah!!

I know there are numerous threads about this and I have probably been to every one..lol With that said, along the way I kind of got confused. Does the small agenda and medium both use the same size paper refill? Thanks in advance.

No they are different, the small agenda has 6 rings close together. the Med has 3 a space then 3 more.

small
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

med

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

no they dont. if your not sure what size refills to go for the best thing to do is to look at the holes position.

the holes are spreaded equally on the small whereas the medium has a gap in the middle with three holes at the top and 3 at the bottom.

filofax pocket fits the small agenda and personal fits medium.