Small Amount of Green crash Leather ~need opinions

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
I just heard from Jackie an update on the green crash leather.....Here is what she said..I would like to start a bespoke, maybe have a poll set up for which style to get it in, so that those interested could have some input. What do you gals think? If we do a poll please vote if you are really serious about buying a bag in this color. I'd like to get this started as soon as we can so they don't sell the leather out.

" We called the tannery and green crash is available (up to about 15 sqm). But we are not planning to order it as we have so much else going on. So to make it worth our while, we would need to have some orders for it.
A bespoke for one style of bag would be ideal. But then of course other people could order different styles if they wanted, they just wouldn’t get 10% off "

Is the green crash the same colour except in crash leather as the sample of the green swatch that Bali posted?

I'm wondering how many bags that quantity would make?

Have you got anything in mind for this leather yourself Ms.Lizardo?

For you Liz, I think your best/safest bet would be a
LM- w/Silver HW- You cant go wrong with this combo

I on the other hand would get a pm, the whole cobalt color/ grey thing has got me antzy lol
I want something small first : )

I would love to see a pix of the leather before committing to a bespoke. I think a LM, WTM or HG would all be great in a crash leather. I am a chocolate crash HM now and love the style.

OMG..Missy...this entices me to no end..and ITA vixnkitten...I would need to see and touch a sample IRL...not a photo.

I've never participated in a bespoke so that's a whole other ball of wax..stylewise I would think either a LMM or a MMS midi would make everyone who sees it green with envy..I love the LM style but flat straps of any manufacturer keep falling off my shoulder..rolled straps are better for me..otherwise I would state definitively..LMM...I have to purge my stash..I can only buy one BE for now and I am torn between something in Cervolux, pebble yumminess in green, dark choco or this..so don't count me definitely in...but don't count me out either.

I have the plum crash in the mms midi with shw. This is such a stunning combination that I would imagine the green would look just as gorgeous!

Attachments

• BE MMS Midi plum crash.jpg
    BE MMS Midi plum crash.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 204
I have asked Jackie to get us a pic from the supplier. As soon as I hear back I will post it. I know from what I gathered per our emails is that it was kind of like the dark green sample Bali saw IRL, and the one she sent to Gemini, only in crash leather.

Hey CB....I am really drawn to the LM.......it is my favorite style, but I have 5 LM's and no WTM....so part of me wants a WTM, but then the loopy HW in silver with this leather on a LM would be out of this world!!

Is the green crash the same colour except in crash leather as the sample of the green swatch that Bali posted?

I'm wondering how many bags that quantity would make?

Have you got anything in mind for this leather yourself Ms.Lizardo?

Another email on the green crash.....I asked how many bags it would make....I am visualizing a gorgeous LM in this,,with stunning silver HW (although the WTM is still tugging at me too..LOL)

From Jackie:

There was 15 square metres in stock at the tannery.

I think that probably makes about 15 large bags, so long as the skins are good quality but I will check.

That also means a few extras if the bags are a bit smaller...