Small accessories reveal

DYANE

Jul 12, 2012
I ce been looking for a new coinpurse/card holder combo for quite a while it was between st laurent and chanel but i ve decided on those beautiezzzzz
Here they are ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450112986.890496.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1450113006.776758.jpg

They re perfect ( imo [emoji5]️)

I've been looking at that card holder for awhile. I love that you got a small pop of color so you can see it in your purse. The reason I've been holding off on that is because on some card holders of that style (non designer), they have a length-wise pocket for bills right below the zipper. I guess you can put some bills in the zipper pocket w/ the change. I have a habit of cleaning out my change from my wallet anyway. I think you made beautiful choices on both. Thanks for sharing. Have fun using them. [emoji4]

I've been looking at that card holder for awhile. I love that you got a small pop of color so you can see it in your purse. The reason I've been holding off on that is because on some card holders of that style (non designer), they have a length-wise pocket for bills right below the zipper. I guess you can put some bills in the zipper pocket w/ the change. I have a habit of cleaning out my change from my wallet anyway. I think you made beautiful choices on both. Thanks for sharing. Have fun using them. [emoji4]

I know i was on the fence too at first ill have too fold the bills if i want to fit them in that zipper compartment or i could use one of the card slot i suppose ... But i think ill use it for extra cards and use the coin purse for bills and coins [emoji16] i dont know yet i havent brokz them out they re too beautiful lol thank you for your kind words [emoji4] i love that people are so nice on this forum and enjoy sharing and letting others shares without judging [emoji4] take care

I love the items you chose, so cute. I have been thinking about the card case too, as my wallet often doesn't fit the smaller bags I like to carry. Please report back on usability later on :smile:

I love the items you chose, so cute. I have been thinking about the card case too, as my wallet often doesn't fit the smaller bags I like to carry. Please report back on usability later on :smile:

So after about a month or so using that combo i can tell you i love it ! It s small ( so fits in any bag) and really practical ( i use the card holder only for cards : the most used ones in the front and the other inside the zipper pocket but you could fit folded bills and coins instead if wanted) hope it helps dont hesitate if you have any questions best