Small accessories - a waste of money?

Would say depends if you use it or not, if you dom then its worth it, if not, then its not.

I have many LV bags, but fewer accessories, it, key/change holder, small clutch, and 2 scarves, so not alot of small ones... I love many of them, especially the wallets... would get one, but got a gucci one with my mother on a summer trip together in 2005, she passed away a few months later in oct. and I just cannot bare to put the wallet aside, honestly I will use it till it tares, and then buy a lv one, but I'll still keep the gucci one in my closet... anyways, so ya, depends on peoples reasons as well.

I saw it's worth it if you think so, if you don't, then it's not. simple as that.
.at

I also think most of the key chains, scarves and costume jewelry are terribly overpriced. I love the cles, wallets, key holders, make-up bags and small leather accessories though, especially the agendas. I think they are worth every penny. I've had my porte tresor international for around 10 years. Used it every day. It still looks new.

I also think most of the key chains, scarves and costume jewelry are terribly overpriced. I love the cles, wallets, key holders, make-up bags and small leather accessories though, especially the agendas. I think they are worth every penny. I've had my porte tresor international for around 10 years. Used it every day. It still looks new.

I am in total agreement with you on this. Even though I have taken a liking to a few keyrings and scarves, I am unable to justify the prices against them. On the other hand, I do love their agendas and wallets and have no trouble justifying those investments in my mind.

I do have a Zippy Wallet for more than a year and it still looks brand new. Totally worth the Price. I think the prices for SLG are really high, but though I spent € 195 on a Vernis Rose Pop Cles (totally silly IMHO). But I don´t regret it, I smile everytime I look a t the vibrant Colour and that´s totally worth it. But the Bag charms are way too pricey. Can´t get myself to pay so much for it.

You should see the prices of Chanel Accessories. They make LV Accessories look more affordable. The things I regret buying are the cles because you can't really fit a bunch of credit cards and cash without warping the item, if you want to just carry it alone.

I am unemployed at the moment so for me they are a waste of money.:sad:

However, in normal times I go for the bag and get more affordable accessories. I think the LV stuff is super cute but rather pricey for what you are getting.