Sm/M Sabrina vs. Lg. Sabrina

tattersall

is pink obssessed
Nov 18, 2007
Anyone have pictures of both of these bags? preferably modelling pics or even better the bags next to another bag that is already out! I can't decide which one I want and it'll be easier to decide by seeing comparisons =]

I want to see modeling pics of the large too, I have the small but I *might* upgrate to the large.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Crylater, thanks so much for the pics! It is always such a big help to see it on someone. I like the way the Sabrina looks with the long strap on!! Looks great on you!

CRYLATER3, how tall are you? I'm 5 feet and the medium one already looks like a good size on you...can you fit a lot inside your bag?

Thank you guys :shame:

Tattersall, I am 5 ish and 123 lbs (needs to loose 8 pounds and go back to normal weight :rolleyes:). The bag surprisingly can fit a LOT.

I have the Lg. Sabrina and it's not really all that big - smaller than my RM MAB for sure - I posted a comparison pic in my thread on my Green Patent Sabrina - would repost, but I'm not at my regular computer so don't have the pic handy. I'm 5'5" - size 16 and I like the Lg. size

I have the lagre cranberry and this is the right size for me I wouldnt want any smaller of a bag or my stuff wouldnt fit its about the same size as a ergo framed satchel.

I have the lagre cranberry and this is the right size for me I wouldnt want any smaller of a bag or my stuff wouldnt fit its about the same size as a ergo framed satchel.

Yeah, I have to say the Legacy satchel is a little smaller than I like, so I would definitely need the large Sabrina I think!

The cranberry will not be released in the regular line. The berry is more of a purplish color, or so I was told. Sadly I have not seen any of these IRL!

The sabrina is about 2 inches longer than the legacy satchel! which is good for me the satchel is on the small side for me to!

How is the height, Mary?? Does it compare?? I also find the satchel a bit squatty, when you take away the extra foldover part at the top that's not actually useful (i.e. sits higher than the zipper closure.

Height wise it seems about1 or 2 inches taller also because my stuff sits down more in it than in the satchel this sabrina I think is 15x9 and I think the legacy satchel is 13 x 8 right? or abouts?if I have time I will post pics for you in comparsion tonight.