Sm Classic Flap vs Sqr vs Rect Mini vs ex Mini vs WOC

family picture - medium on left, small on right, and mini rectangular in the middle!

for me at 5’5”, mini rect is perfect crossbody; small is ideal as a single strap on shoulder; and medium is great doubled up on shoulder.

mini rectangular is surprisingly roomy! holds about as much as the small.

Attachments

• 2EB5BB26-C535-47BD-BCC3-EFAF9BF6C29D.jpeg
    2EB5BB26-C535-47BD-BCC3-EFAF9BF6C29D.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 261
This is a very useful thread, thank you!

For me, I personally prefer the bag to sit a bit higher when crossbody than most people, so the mini square's length is more than enough for me.

Note, the Reissue WOC with the thicker metal chain is shorter than the classic WOCs, so WOC strap length could vary based on the WOC.

And the newer rectangular classic minis seem to be a little bit shorter than older rectangular minis. There have been a few posts about that in recent seasons.

Note, the Reissue WOC with the thicker metal chain is shorter than the classic WOCs, so WOC strap length could vary based on the WOC.

And the newer rectangular classic minis seem to be a little bit shorter than older rectangular minis. There have been a few posts about that in recent seasons.

I read that too on some threads....do you recall when the chain for the rec mini became shorter?

family picture - medium on left, small on right, and mini rectangular in the middle!

for me at 5’5”, mini rect is perfect crossbody; small is ideal as a single strap on shoulder; and medium is great doubled up on shoulder.

mini rectangular is surprisingly roomy! holds about as much as the small.
Omg I love your irredecent champagne color bag. May I know what series or the color code of the bag please!

Thank you

Curious if you ladies feel a mini rectangle with top handle is too redundant from a capacity perspective for a collection that already has a mini coco handle, mini square and WOC? I also have a medium CF but I also don’t feel that holds a ton. I haven’t tried on mini rectangle (with or without top handle) to get a gauge on capacity but feeling like it could be redundant even though I love the look. The bag I really want is a trendy CC which I think would be a lot better for capacity than my current collection, but the mini top handle rectangle is so tempting too…. I think mini rectangle top handle has similar capacity as non top handle version?