Sm Classic Flap vs Sqr vs Rect Mini vs ex Mini vs WOC

View attachment 3992307 Here’s my small classic flap with the chain lengthened to 22inches by Leather Surgeons. I use this bag everyday i sold my mini cause this fits exactly what my medium flap does. Here’s a pic for reference

Never thought of lengthening the chain. I have used leather surgeon spa service but didn’t know they can lengthen the chain. So do they replace the chain completely? Is the chain the same quality as the original?

Never thought of lengthening the chain. I have used leather surgeon spa service but didn’t know they can lengthen the chain. So do they replace the chain completely? Is the chain the same quality as the original?
Mine was an extra made by them and then returned the original strap. I hear now they attach material to the existing strap Chanel has to make longer. The leather parts and links are identical and if you wanted to go back to the original length they can remove links and leather so there’s no issues if you ever wanted to re sell. It’s the best thing i did i love it I’d only wear it crossbody or none at all. Good luck

Reactions: J_love_Chanel
Mine was an extra made by them and then returned the original strap. I hear now they attach material to the existing strap Chanel has to make longer. The leather parts and links are identical and if you wanted to go back to the original length they can remove links and leather so there’s no issues if you ever wanted to re sell. It’s the best thing i did i love it I’d only wear it crossbody or none at all. Good luck
Thank you for sharing all the details! I must contact them for my small cf:smile:

Where did you get the minis in caviar?? I thought they will no longer be made in caviar. So is caviar or lambskin mini better investment?
The caviar mini is definitely a better investment. Since it is not known when they will be sold again, the prices on the resell market are very high. Also they are hard to find for reasonable prices in the combinations like black and gold, or black and silver.

Reactions: tenyongie