Sm Classic Flap vs Sqr vs Rect Mini vs ex Mini vs WOC

Random mod photos
View attachment 2647676View attachment 2647677
I guess square is a little short to be cross body on me? What so you girls think?
View attachment 2647679
View attachment 2647682

Extra mini and rect mini chain length are similar, slightly longer on the extra mini
View attachment 2647689
No, the mini is not too short to wear crossbody! It looks great on you. I am about 5'-6" and I wear mine crossbody!

I loved all the pictures, very helpful!

Reactions: crish5 and Zucnarf
Square mini looks good on you!

When I tried it on, I feel the strap is too short (I am only 5'2 but fellow TPFers all said it's ok. This is how I feel when I saw it on you also!)

But I can't see the difference between extra mini and square mini.

And, WOW! You managed to get a hold of all the pink and black minis!

Reactions: ChloePanda168
These are all so helpful! Thanks for posting all the pictures! Love all your bags:smile:). Are you keeping the extra mini?

No... i already have blk caviar silver, and it sorta surprised me... I don't know whether to b mad at my SA or not lol. But I thought since I have all 5 together I will take mod photos for everyone that's wondering about sizes and length :smile:

But yes lemme know if anyone wish to see other photos I think the chain length is the longest on the woc.

O and the extra mini has a diff chain similar to woc chain than regular chains
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402446357.651912.jpg

Square mini looks good on you!

When I tried it on, I feel the strap is too short (I am only 5'2 but fellow TPFers all said it's ok. This is how I feel when I saw it on you also!)

But I can't see the difference between extra mini and square mini.

And, WOW! You managed to get a hold of all the pink and black minis!

I love pink but gone a lil crazy I should post all the pinks together hahaha