SLP Pumps comfort

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I am new in the designer heels field, i currently want to purchase this gorgeous ankle cuff SLP pump. The site stated it is 4 1/2 inch high with NO platform :amazed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any ladies here with SLP heels experience? It seems like most of their heels have no platforms, so i wonder how do these ladies walk in those... :wtf:

Thank you!

2. Saint Laurent pumps are comfortable IMO, obviously you can't walk a marathon in them, but I find them much more comfortable than Louboutin.

3. Thanks! Are your SLP pumps are without the platform as well?

4. They are the best..true to size and comfy..wore my slap and always recd compliments.

5. I finally got them! And i fit their 35, even though i'm usually a 36. They are pretty comfy for a stiletto!

6. Hi All,

I just received the Saint laurent CLASSIC PARIS SKINNY 105 ESCARPIN V PUMP in a size IT 37:

http://www.ysl.com/au/shop-product/women/shoes-high-heel-pump-classic-paris-skinny-105-escarpin-v-pump-in-silver-metallic-faux-leather_cod11069901qp.html#section=women_shoes_pump

They have a V toe shape. I'm normally a true size 37, however these are pretty narrow across the toe area. There's toe cleavage and they may look like my feet are squished in (photo below) I may be able to stretch the width across the toes, by wearing socks in them at home.. but wanted to know if anyone else has found Saint Laurent pumps to fit smaller?

I bought these online, and if I return them for a size 37,5 they may be too long in length (Happened with a pair of Gianvito Rossi's) Unfortunately no one in Melbourne has them stocked in store to try either. Any help will be appreciated!

Attached Files: