slowly growing collection (LV, dior, pucci, etc.)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. so, i thought posting pictures of my collection would be a good start.

i'm in boston for college so some of my other bags are at home. just a few juicy i think and another LV wallet (red epi porte tresor.)

my favorite designer is dior. i love the new vintage traveler collection. for a while i wasn't really feeling the dior stuff so i moved to LV and got the trouville and the compact zip wallet.

i still really want a balenciaga too. this forum is so big on balenciaga i love it!

well, here they are ... :biggrin:

collection1.jpg collection2.jpg collection3.jpg collection4.jpg
  2. Welcome, great collection!

3. Ooooh, I'm loving the Dior pochettes.

4. Lovely! I love the white Dior saddle :heart:

5. Nice collection ... love:love: the Pucci one! I've been looking for a vintage Pucci bag ... I like how versatile your Pucci is, you can hand carry it or fold it down like a clutch.

6. LOVELY bags, esp. your Dior pochettes!!!:love:

7. Very nice collection. I especially like the white Dior.

8. Beautiful collection!

9. I love everything! ..especially the trouville! :love: It's gorgeous, all of it!

10. really nice collection! the patina on your LV is great :smile:

11. i'm loving the pucci!!! Nice collection.

12. Great collection!

13. I love that red and black Dior!!

14. nice collection, btw, I like ur bedsheet covers as well.. I love blue..

15. im luvin' the dior saddles!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice