slouchy chanel gst?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my gst is getting really slouchy on the bottom, causing it to look saggy and droop inwards. i know its probably because of the leather softening because of wear, but has this happened to anyone else?

2. From what I have read this is a common problem with the GST. You can always try stuffing the bag when storing and laying it down on its back. Some other members had the same problems with their flaps and found that laying the bag on its bag during storage helped with the problem. There is also a thread on how to store your Chanel bags that might help you...have you tried taking a look at that thread?

3. Yes, the same has happend to my GST. I think it has to do with wear.

4. I have the GST in patent leather, and have not encountered this "slouchy" problem you speak of. Another storage suggestion, you might try stuffing the bag and then hanging it (in its sleeper bag), as opposed to laying it down.

5. I have been carrying mine for a couple of weeks non-stop and I noticed some slouching!

6. I'm sorry to hear it. Personally, that's why I'm not a fan of the GST. However, it isn't a bad thing. Large, structured bags such as the GST will sag/slouch... it's inevitable. You can try stuffing it when not in use and place it on its back... that'll help it to keep its shape. :flowers:

7. Do you all think that putting an XL Purse 2 Go inside would help?

8. Yep - mine did the same thing and I was very careful with it. I think this is just inevitable with this particular bag.

9. are you talking about new newer GST??
    i haven't had this problem w older ones ~ those just get bent or worn corners at the bottom...

10. I don't think you can use them in GSTs, with the middle zippered compartment, not enough room on either side.