sloane

aspiring4peace, I'm keeping my fingers crossed too! Sometimes those "under the radar" finds can be the greatest! (The "Unusual & Under the Radar" thing is what attracted me to HH in the first place.:yes:) Can we make a deal to both post here when we receive it?
(We may be the only ones here, groovin' with the Sloane Crossbody! :jammin:) haha :P

Ill send a pic asap... I cant wait!! I also ordered the Jinhee tote in Blurberry- as you can see Im trying to get as much as I can for my buck!!:graucho:

Ill send a pic asap... I cant wait!! I also ordered the Jinhee tote in Blurberry- as you can see Im trying to get as much as I can for my buck!!:graucho:

I ordered the Jinhee too! I think it would be a great bag for hauling around my work stuff. :graucho: (That should qualify as a tax deduction, right?;)- That's my story and I'm stickn' to it!:yes:)

I ordered the Jinhee too! I think it would be a great bag for hauling around my work stuff. :graucho: (That should qualify as a tax deduction, right?;)- That's my story and I'm stickn' to it!:yes:)

LOL! Right! I was thinking about that! I work in entertainment, so maybe I can write it off!:graucho: JINHEE SISTERS!

cherubicnh, Yay!!! :tup: Hope you post modelling pic's when you get her! I'm in Canada, so I'll probably be waiting a long time, for my delivery!

I will do! I'm so impatient when it comes to shipping that I always pay for the 2 day rate! I know I know, but I can't wait 2 weeks for something. I'm that bad.:nogood:

I was looking forward to the bag but it disappointed me when it came:sad:
Its a good sized bag but somehow too casual for me. Had the strap been thicker Idve perhaps overlooked the plainness of the bag, but its a thin strap so Im not sure if it wont dig into the skin as a crossbody.

I dont know... somehow 150/ for it didnt seem like a fab deal after all:wtf:

I was looking forward to the bag but it disappointed me when it came:sad:
Its a good sized bag but somehow too casual for me. Had the strap been thicker Idve perhaps overlooked the plainness of the bag, but its a thin strap so Im not sure if it wont dig into the skin as a crossbody.

I dont know... somehow 150/ for it didnt seem like a fab deal after all:wtf:

Ahhh. Did you return it? I suspected that might be the outcome. I ordered the Jinhee tote in blue as a backup, thinking that the Sloane might be going back. :sad: Sigh!:girlsigh: It seems like it's going to take forever for them to get here!

^^^I had the same reaction when my bordeaux Sloane crossbody arrived a couple of days ago. Something about it is just too casual. I mean, it would be great if I was going to be hanging out someplace all day and needed my hands free - it's huge and can hold a ton and the body of the bag curves nicely against your side depending on the length you adjust the strap to.

The strap seemed very comfy too for being so thin but then again I don't mind straps that size on a crossbody or messenger bag - my Kooba Annie messenger had a wide strap with studs that I just couldn't handle. But then again, I just tried it on empty. Not sure how it would feel loaded with all my crapola.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to return it. And speaking of returning, I've never returned anything I've ordered from HH (which is alot!) so I have no experience with their CS on returns. How are they? Prompt? Slow?

:jammin:

Last edited: