slmi carly in tdf blue!!!

I called JAX and unfortunately they believe the measurements are incorrect. The friendly woman I spoke to said they are not available in any stores yet, but are on order. She was sending a message to the internet team to recheck and update the measurements. Her best guess was the bag is likely to be about 2" wide, but that was only a guess based on her knowledge of typical slim bags.

Hopefully they will have it all sorted soon.

What am I missing? When I look at the dimensions of this leather bag compared to the large Carly, it is 1/2" "slimmer" in depth than the regular. I guess a half inch didn't strike me as "so skinny" or "too skinny" or really much different at all! The pictures make it look considerably slimmer, so are the dimensions incorrect?

I think that the dimensions are incorrect. I saw the slim carly at Macy's two days ago and it was much slimmer than the regular carly. I don't think that the slim carly could stand up on its own. I would guess that it was maybe 2.5 inches wide ... if that. At least it didn't seem any wider.

The strap and leather accents on the bag are thinner so that must be what they are referring to I think. The size of the bag itself is the middle-sized Carly I've been wanting but had to settle for the medium as the large was too big to me.

Sorry, it's not the accents that they are referring to. The bag is discernably slimmer than the regular carly. I'm confident that the dimensions on the website are wrong. Think slim flap to Ali. Even though it's thin (I saw this bag two days ago), it's still really cute!

I can't wait to see it!!!! :nuts:

Well I got it ordered (and they let me have the discount even though I don't have my PCE card anymore) - even if it is really a lot skinnier than the regular Carly, I think it will still be a great bag! I will definitely post pics when it comes in 3-5 business days (probably by end of next week).

She said that it was good thing I was ordering cause JAX only had a small number left. Now that I'm looking at it, I should have bought the snowflake charm to go on the bag...

Well I got it ordered (and they let me have the discount even though I don't have my PCE card anymore) - even if it is really a lot skinnier than the regular Carly, I think it will still be a great bag! I will definitely post pics when it comes in 3-5 business days (probably by end of next week).

She said that it was good thing I was ordering cause JAX only had a small number left. Now that I'm looking at it, I should have bought the snowflake charm to go on the bag...

:confused1:Isn't this new? How come Jax would only have a few left?

Sorry, it's not the accents that they are referring to. The bag is discernably slimmer than the regular carly. I'm confident that the dimensions on the website are wrong. Think slim flap to Ali. Even though it's thin (I saw this bag two days ago), it's still really cute!

I was just going by what it said on the website because I haven't seen it in person yet. It's hard to tell from a picture but the trim is definitely slimmer than on the regular Carly. Will be interesting to see what the actualy measurements are supposed to be...

Was that only the blue that was limited?? I really want the khaki/brown signature, but I won't have the extra cash until next week. :sad: