Sling Back Heel Grips

closetluxe

Feb 12, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good brand to put on the inside of your sling back straps so that the straps don't slip off your heel? I bought a pair of gel ones from Amazon which are good but they don't stay on the strap. TIA.

Can anyone recommend a good brand to put on the inside of your sling back straps so that the straps don't slip off your heel? I bought a pair of gel ones from Amazon which are good but they don't stay on the strap. TIA.
Hi I know your frustration with the slipping straps oh boy its annoying, well I have a pair of pointy toe high pumps with a stap that's about 2 cm wide in desperation before a evening out I cut a piece of double sided tape like you use to stick things to a wall with and placed it in the stap, carefully positioned the stap in the correct place on my heel and wow it stated in place all night , this beat any of the shelf grip I think so could be worth a try ?

Hi I know your frustration with the slipping straps oh boy its annoying, well I have a pair of pointy toe high pumps with a stap that's about 2 cm wide in desperation before a evening out I cut a piece of double sided tape like you use to stick things to a wall with and placed it in the stap, carefully positioned the stap in the correct place on my heel and wow it stated in place all night , this beat any of the shelf grip I think so could be worth a try ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Will buy some tape and keep it for emergencies.