Slim zip wallets fits...

I don't have an otterbox but have one of the Lifeproof cases and mine fits as well....plus I have two checkbooks in there on top of my cards & cash. This is definitely my new favorite wallet!

Mom2jtv said:
Slim zip? Not zippy? I don't feel like my phone would fit with any case in the slim zip, let alone an otter box. Wow!

You have the legacy slim zip like I do, right? In that case an iphone w/ a case is hard to fit in there. I can only do it if I take a few cards out, but even then I'm afraid of stretching out my wallet or worse, the zipper will burst!
Maybe the poppy slim zip is bigger.

You have the legacy slim zip like I do, right? In that case an iphone w/ a case is hard to fit in there. I can only do it if I take a few cards out, but even then I'm afraid of stretching out my wallet or worse, the zipper will burst!
Maybe the poppy slim zip is bigger.

Yes, same one. I tried it and I didn't even try to zip it b/c be my luck it would bust!!

lizmil said:
Confused on which phone works in what wallet, can you give style numbers?

How about for a Droid 4?

Usually any of the zippy wallets like the poppy ones & the zip around wallets like the Madisons fit iPhones. I don't kno the size of a droid. You might just need to test it out.
Actually, I've also noticed that the zippys & zip arounds that have the coin pocket on the outside fit my phones inside better.