Slim (worn) and mini purse

Got these more pics from my SA and thought I'd share. So cute but nothing I really need to get here.

Attachments

• slim.worn.s.jpg
    slim.worn.s.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 317
  • handles.bg.blk.jpg
    handles.bg.blk.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 230
  • minis.jpg
    minis.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 200
I need to see a size 10/12 girl wearing the Slim. Looks like a plumper arm might not fit so easily through those handles. Thanks so much for sharing these pics!

I agree. I'm a size 6 but my arms aren't as thin as that mannequin. I was worried that it would be a tight fit like the Brief, City, etc. Can't Balenciaga realize that not everyone has twig arms like their runway models. Most of their handles are too short!!!:cursing: I guess I can cross that one off my list. I wear a lot of sleeveless things and I don't want armpit on my bag.:P
Thank you very much for posting pictures. Love the bag, hate the handles.

I need to see a size 10/12 girl wearing the Slim. Looks like a plumper arm might not fit so easily through those handles. Thanks so much for sharing these pics!

is the slim bigger or smaller than the brief?

Smaller as Pink_Katana's picture shows. She posted them here in her thread.

attachment.php

I agree. I'm a size 6 but my arms aren't as thin as that mannequin. I was worried that it would be a tight fit like the Brief, City, etc. Can't Balenciaga realize that not everyone has twig arms like their runway models. Most of their handles are too short!!!:cursing: I guess I can cross that one off my list. I wear a lot of sleeveless things and I don't want armpit on my bag.:P
Thank you very much for posting pictures. Love the bag, hate the handles.

Don't you think it looks notched around the armpit? I think there's hope ;)