detail_goldfinger_2.jpg

detail_goldfinger_3.jpg

It all one bag
COOL I THINK
Goldfinger
Item#: CTB-400
$95.00
Product Description
The James Bond of bags. White Pleather vinyl and metallic gold vinyl trim exterior. Interior is lined with cotton retro print. Strap is white polyester webbing with grosgrain acetate ribbon trim.

http://www.slimnyc.com/shop_detail_goldfinger_tote.htm

butterflytweed_detail.jpg

butterflytweed_detail_int.jpg

Butterfly Tweed
Item#: CHB-314
$62.00
Product Description
It’s all about floral & fauna this season. Wool herringbone tweed with adorable metallic butterfly appliqué exterior and deep purple velvet interior. New gold aluminum chain belt.

How to Wear Them
This is the 3-in-1 bag of the century! Whether you’re out for a night on the town or running around the city during the day, these convertible bags can be worn on your hips, over the shoulder, or as a wrist clutch. Bags are 8” x 5” folded closed and 10” long when unfolded and open. The magnetic snap closure keeps the fold closed and the zipper at top keeps your valuables inside. Interior of zipped portion of the bag is fully lined in pink acetate.

Roomy enough to fit your wallet, keys, cell phone, Palm, and make-up but small enough to be sexy and chic. The adjustable 35” ribbon strap, d-rings, and metal clasp convert the bag from a hip bag to a purse worn over the shoulder or messenger bag-style, and a wrist clutch. Photo instructions to convert to a clutch are included.