Slim Juc and Love Stack Photo Sharing

twinzluvagrl

IG @sincerelyophelia NYC Fashion & Beauty Blogger
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Hey loves,

I am debating between a stack of a slim Juc in Rose Gold with either Reg Love or Thin Love. (I also have a sweet alhambra bracelet clover MOP gold in my stack) I'd love if you guys can share with me your stack so I can have more visuals in my head since heading in stores is more difficult during this time. Thanks so so much :heart:

Can't wait to see all your beauties! xoxo

Reactions: hhw and twitspie
1st pic is my YG thin love with a RG slim JUC that I tried on in store. 2nd pic is my thin YG love and the YG juc that I ended up with.View attachment 4780902View attachment 4780903
Those look great on you! This is a similar combo as for what I was thinking about as I have a sweet alhambra clover bracelet. I figure if I was stacking the thin would look better. Hmm... Would you mind taking a photo of how it looks "unorganized" like naturally on your arm? :smile: Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: civic4800
Those look great on you! This is a similar combo as for what I was thinking about as I have a sweet alhambra clover bracelet. I figure if I was stacking the thin would look better. Hmm... Would you mind taking a photo of how it looks "unorganized" like naturally on your arm? :smile: Thanks a bunch!

Thanks! This is as best as I could get them looking unorganized. They're a size 18(love) and 17(juc) so they tend to stay close together and move together no matter how I move my arm.
IMG_5681.JPG

Reactions: twinzluvagrl