Slim Carly Owners--some questions for you...

Hi all,
I went to the outlet today, and one bag I liked was the leather Slim Carly. It was in a pretty blue color, but I really don't want a blue bag right now. I would love it in black leather.

If you have this bag, what do you think of it? Is it heavy? Comfortable on the shoulder?

This bag seemed like the perfect size to me. I like slimmer bags that are more medium sized (not too small, but not too big) and it felt good on. There were plenty in signature, but I wasn't looking for that. The leather one actually felt a bit more comfortable in the strap--it stayed put and was more moldable to my shoulder, if that makes sense.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Lisa

I have owned every size Carly made and LOVE the slim the most. Its not to big not to small and just hangs perfectly. Since it is slim your things inside don't get lost and moved around when walking like the large. I have two slims, one siggy and one leather. I love both of them and they both feel the same on me. Make sure to check your outlet frequently for the one you want because the slim Carly is sadly not being made anymore :sad: