Slim Carly owners: Please help with a make-or-break decision

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
I have just started eyeing the blue Slim Carly. Saw it in person and fell in love. Here's my question: On another thread, someone had mentioned that it slips off her shoulder a lot. Does anyone else have that problem? That would, unfortunately (maybe not for my Visa :graucho:), be a deal-breaker, because I'd never want to carry it. It was hard to tell if it would be a problem just from trying it on in the store. It does have that little rectangular piece of leather on the top of the strap, but I don't know if that would help or hurt the issue! Any help would be appreciated!!! TIA!

I have the metallic slim Carly, and I don't have any problems keeping it on my shoulders. I have pretty narrow shoulders too, and actually have some issues with my medium sig Carly slipping off. No issues with the slim though! Not really sure if it has a longer drop length than the medium, or what it is exactly, but the slim really does seem to stay on a lot better.

That blue color is :drool::drool::drool: by the way...
Post pics if you decide to get it!

I find the Slim Carly and Large Carly sit very well on the shoulder but it's the Medium Carly that slips off. I don't think you should have a problem with it. But you can always try it out and walk around with it in the store to help make your decision. ;)

I actually returned mine because it wouldn't stay on my shoulder! The strap on mine was the patent leather and was very slick. I loved the purse, but that was a deal breaker for me!

AGH! It's gone! It's off the website and a salesperson at a Coach store just told me over the phone that if it wasn't there that they probably wouldn't be able to get me one either! :cry: That's what happens when you wait, huh? I want to kick myself from here to the coast and back.

AGH! It's gone! It's off the website and a salesperson at a Coach store just told me over the phone that if it wasn't there that they probably wouldn't be able to get me one either! :cry: That's what happens when you wait, huh? I want to kick myself from here to the coast and back.

Well I just saw one at the Coach boutique in Freehold, NJ on Monday. If you want to call there, their # is (732) 863-1116. Its worth a shot!