Slightly turned off by Burberry!

I have a pewter bag that started to peel after a while. It's not a Burberry but it just shows that pewter is not probably the way to go when shopping for bag...

I heard some people complaining about LV (specifically Speedy handles) peeling etc...
Other people were complaining about the brass on their wallet chipping or rusting etc... Some LV stores were open to replacing the item in question others were not...
I feel that sometimes it all depends on the store/SA you deal with.
I would try to talk to the management or call customer service especially that your bag is still new (3 months).

Good luck!

Peevenjo, is this bag one of the newer burberry bags? I'm beginning to think that the craftsmanship in China may not be as good if so. Where is your bag made in? And I agree with Regina. For such an expensive bag, they should really give back good quality. Whatever happened to "you get what you pay for" lol?

Hi! Yes, this is one of the newer bags and sadly, it was made in China. I also agree with Reginia! It seemed they did not offer any sort of refund/credit/solution to the problem. My friend has the older style of the Novas and a section of her bag turned blue! When I purchased my bag, it came with a note that said if it was rubbed against blue jeans, the bag could be stained blue. But that note did not come with my friend's bag. And their solution to that is they could send the bag out to New York to see if they could clean it, no guarantees, but it would be at the cost of the buyer. It's sad to see that their quality slipping :sad:

oh the cleaning was a piece of cake my nova got that from my black jean jacket it cleaned off with a wet wash cloth in about 10 seconds its PVC and easy to clean but those handles on your bag were just plain defective I would get a manager.

oh my ... did the SA think by telling you that this is what normally happens to

bags like ur color would be a justification??

Bad assistance I would say...should've warned you of that BEFORE you make
the purchase ...not when the damage is done!

Thank god I got the black handles..

I think you should go back again and find a solution !!