Slightly Late Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone here? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I guess no one yet :P

Anyway, I don't necessarily stick to one designer/brand, though my favorite has been Bal lately. I've been debating with myself on getting this particular type of Prada bag for around a year, and finally decided to pull the trigger and got this bag as one of my birthday gifts. I was supposed to get it last time I made a handbag purchase some months back, but ended up getting another Bal then given my apprehensions.

Well, I finally got it, and I have no regrets (so far)!

Attached Files:

• OK4.jpg
      OK4.jpg
      File size:
      97.2 KB
      Views:
    • OK6.JPG
      OK6.JPG
      File size:
      340.7 KB
      Views:
    • OK7.jpg
      OK7.jpg
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Here she is, my saffiano in Ottanio! I read here that the color was just available again very recently after being released some years back. I had my heart set on a neutral initially, but when I went to see the bags in the Prada store, I did not fall in love with a neutral. I almost did not buy a bag but my SA brought out this beautiful Ottanio, and I was hooked!

I've been reading on saffiano bag issues for months and months, which is what caused my apprehension/hesitation in ever getting one. I've been wanting one for some time and finally thought, what the heck! And here she is. :smile:

This is my first Prada saffiano bag - my Pradas of past have been nylon (and I love them). One pic is without flash, the other with.

I hope she holds up well! I inspected it before I bought it, but I have untrained eyes, so let me know if you see anything glaring in the pics that would have me need to return it! TIA!

Attached Files:

• OK8.jpg
      OK8.jpg
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
    • OK1.1.jpg
      OK1.1.jpg
      File size:
      60.2 KB
      Views:
    • OK2.jpg
      OK2.jpg
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
    • OK10.jpg
      OK10.jpg
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
    • OK9.jpg
      OK9.jpg
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Congrats! The color is beautiful :smile:

5. Thank you, chancy! :smile:

6. Félicitations! Great choice and a really elegant color. Hope you can post some modelling pics too :smile:

7. Thank you, tryme_clement! :smile:

Here's a pic of me with my bag taken by my SA, right before she wrapped it up in the Prada store (face blurred on purpose :smile: ).

Attached Files:

• 1.2.jpg
      1.2.jpg
      File size:
      154.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Congrats!!

9. Thank you, DRJones616! :smile:

10. How cute! I love the color. (I also love the bag in your profile pic).

11. Thank you, cowbear! :smile: The one in my profile is also peeping in my modeling pic (lower right)... It's my favorite Balenciaga City :biggrin:

12. Love the color of your new Prada. I'm a Bal gal as well and am thinking of trying out the Prada Tote soon. How tall are you? The 2316 seems to be a great size for your height.

13. Thank you, MAGJES! :smile: I'm really petite at 4'11 (sometimes 5'0, depending on who does the measurement, haha! But I tend to believe I am 4'11). :biggrin:

14. Beautiful bag 😍

15. Ooooh. I love the colour. Very pretty and you wear it so well!!!