slight rant with my Tokidoki =(

tokidokifever - they are kinda slow. I remember bc when I was getting my citta dolce shipped it felt like forever. mighta been a week or more. You might consider calling them anyway, just to see if they shipped yet, bc if they haven't you can get a credit and buy towards another print when it comes out!!

thanks hazelnut! i will give them a call tomorrow...

TokiliciousJenY - they may not carry the future Tokidoki lines?!:confused1: Are you talking about the new prints like Spiaggia and Tutti?? that's odd... well I guess I'll find out tomorrow;)

Thanks ladies!

thanks hazelnut! i will give them a call tomorrow...

TokiliciousJenY - they may not carry the future Tokidoki lines?!:confused1: Are you talking about the new prints like Spiaggia and Tutti?? that's odd... well I guess I'll find out tomorrow;)

Thanks ladies!
Yeah, that's what I heard....someone posted it in one of the other tokidoki threads...I just can't remember which one it was. It's super odd that they wouldn't carry it. :shrugs: Does anyone have any info on this???

Yeah, that's what I heard....someone posted it in one of the other tokidoki threads...I just can't remember which one it was. It's super odd that they wouldn't carry it. :shrugs: Does anyone have any info on this???

yup and that person was me! :graucho: ...i was told by a SA in Guam that they will not be carrying it due to them not ordering any of those prints...now it may only apply to Guam only and not the states...so please dont panic yet..call your stores to find out....:biggrin:

Frogbubbles - I never checked out the OC bags by lesportsac...are they cool?? I'm glad to hear your zippers seem good and the print isn't blurry. Did your friend go to the store and buy it for you and then she's sending it to you, is that what's happening?

The ones we got didn't look that interesting to me....and I got my buon off of pulse, and sent it to her. She's my US address from now on. :smile:

yup and that person was me! :graucho: ...i was told by a SA in Guam that they will not be carrying it due to them not ordering any of those prints...now it may only apply to Guam only and not the states...so please dont panic yet..call your stores to find out....:biggrin:
Ohhhhhhh, no offense, but good, I hope it doesn't apply to the states!!! That would be :nuts: !

Frogbubbles - I'm glad the OC bags don't look too interesting...I don't really think I need to get into any other lesportsac stuff any time soon!!
That's awesome that your friend's doing that for you!!

well I guess I spoke too soon cuz it finally arrived this afternoon! :happydance::yahoo: and it was delivered via UPS ground.. figures:rolleyes: which in my experience has always been slow in shipping compared to USPS Priority... but anyway, I'm in love!!! I take back what I said about not wanting to keep this print! hehe... time to take pics of my collection to post up on the "Post your tokidoki collection" thread!! LOL:supacool:

well I guess I spoke too soon cuz it finally arrived this afternoon! :happydance::yahoo: and it was delivered via UPS ground.. figures:rolleyes: which in my experience has always been slow in shipping compared to USPS Priority... but anyway, I'm in love!!! I take back what I said about not wanting to keep this print! hehe... time to take pics of my collection to post up on the "Post your tokidoki collection" thread!! LOL:supacool:
Congrats!!! UPS IS slow!! I'm glad you :heart: it...can't wait to see it!

no biggie, i wasnt offended or anything :graucho:... so did you call the stores on your side to find out?
I didn't but I see some other people did..Lamb did and blackwidow did...the official response...Lesportsac stores will NOT be carrying it neither will their website!! it's just :nuts: . Oh well...it's their loss.

I didn't but I see some other people did..Lamb did and blackwidow did...the official response...Lesportsac stores will NOT be carrying it neither will their website!! it's just :nuts: . Oh well...it's their loss.

:wtf::shocked: Why?? That's crazy! So if LeSportsac won't be carrying bags with the new prints does that mean there won't be ANY at all? Like the department stores? sucks....

All anyone knows for sure is that the Amore print will only be in the department stores. Don't know anything about the future prints?? I would think that they would at least put out a print for each season. So maybe the Spiagga will be the print most available come summer. Lesportsac's thinking is not logical to me. You would think as a company you would ride this Tokidoki craze out and make as much money off of it as you could.